Oct 13, 2021
15th Anniversary Conservation Gala
After postponing the 2020 Conservation Gala due to the pandemic, we’re very pleased to announce the details of the 15th Anniversary Conservation Gala, Presented by Lakeview Community Partners. The signature environmental networking and fundraising event takes place November 18 at the Mississauga Convention Centre and celebrates conservation successes across the Credit River Watershed.
Event at a glance
- Thursday, November 18 2021, 6-10 p.m.
- Mississauga Convention Centre, 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga
- Hosted by Anwar Knight
- 3-course dinner, silent and live auctions, live jazz band, raffle draw, games and more
- Fully vaccinated guests are welcome and proof of vaccination required onsite
- Reduced event capacity in effect
- Reduced number of guests per table (six)
- COVID-19 safety protocols in place
- Tickets: $250 | Tables (six people): $1,400
- Limited sponsorship opportunities are still a available (learn more)
Proceeds from the gala support our area of greatest need. Our current fundraising priority is the Credit Valley Trail, a continuous 100-kilometre pathway through the Credit River Valley – from the Hills of the Headwaters in Orangeville to Lake Ontario in Port Credit. The trail will connect people to the beauty of nature, rich cultural experiences, Indigenous heritage and values, and to the sacred, sustaining waters of the Credit River.
The need for protected green space and outdoor recreational opportunities is more pressing than ever before. The pandemic has shown that access to natural spaces, like parks and trails, plays a critical role in maintaining health and wellness. The Credit Valley Trail puts nature at the heart of our communities and will be a protected, natural legacy for future generations.
For sponsorship and table/ticket sales, please contact
Acting Philanthropy Specialist
905-670-1615 ext 557