Congratulations to the 2014 Reigning Champions: Peel Regional Police
Date & Location:
- Sunday, June 22, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Don Rowing Club, 25 Front St. North, Port Credit, Ontario
- 8:00 a.m. Registration & first come first serve paddling warm-ups open
- 9:00 a.m. Races begin
- 12:00 p.m. BBQ lunch by P&P Catering (event participants only)
- 12:30 p.m. Official welcome from CVC Foundation & local dignitaries
- 1:00 p.m. Races resume
- 4:00 p.m. Event wrap-up (this is an estimate only. End time will be determined by the actual timing of the races)
Team Relay Race Details:
- We provide the canoes, paddles, safety equipment, fantastic prizes, beverages and lunch.
- You provide 6-10 people and lots of enthusiasm!
- Team registration fee is $1,000 and includes your morning coffee, 10 t-shirts, 10 lunches and an experience you cannot find anywhere else!
- Races will take place between 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Don Rowing Club & Mississauga Canoe Club in Port Credit. Optional first come first serve warm ups start at 8:00 a.m.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of two races.
- For each relay race, each team will fill four canoes (2-3 paddlers per canoe). We allow one spare on your team for a maximum of ten members. The minimum number of team members you can have is six.
- You and your team members have the additional opportunity to win some incredible prizes if you participate in our Pledge Challenge. Details coming soon!
- Each paddler will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, coffee & breakfast snacks and a catered BBQ lunch
- Canoe the Credit Champion Trophy for first place team (Reigning 2013 Champs: Peel Regional Police)
- Medals for first, second and third place teams
- Most Spirited Team Award (for team that raises the most funds via pledges and donations)
Make a donation in support of a Canoe the Credit participant HERE
View the race map & elimination bracket HERE
Read the event press release HERE